Thursday, January 15, 2004

Oh no, not another list! Deal with it, people:

Top Five guys that I think are super hot (but definitely not as hot as Ron Smerigan):
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Elijah Wood
3. Chris Murphy
4. Jude Law
5. Jake Gyllenhal

Rebecca and I were feeling girly today, so there you go. And yes, the Lord of the Rings trilogy did heavily influence my choices. Watched "Daredevil" for the first time last night. Do you think the movie's about justice? It just that I get this wierd feeling that there's an underlying theme about justice. That Daredevil sure loves him some justice. Saving grace: the fight scenes were well cheoragraphed and hella kool to watch. This world could use some more "men without fear," that's for sure. And FINALLY a new episode of Smallville; it's about damn time! I've gotten sucked right in. I can't think of a better way to spend the time between 8pm and 9pm on a Wednesday. Tom Wellington...yum...better give him an honorable mention in the Top Five list.

Hopefully, I'll be seeing "Big Fish" this weekend. I need something feel-good after "Monster."

Well, back to even MORE dubs than yesterday. Oh, and this goes without saying, SNOW SUCKS, especially when road commissions make smart decisions and don't plow the highways after it's done snowing. I can't wait until disc golf season starts up again. Tick tock tick tock...

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

counter easy hit