Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Oh sweet, succulant technology! Ron and I are now fully hooked up to the rest of the world...it's about damn time. Now we can still communicate with those that are far away since WE'RE STUCK AT HOME! Freezing rain, 7 inches of snow, I want to go to the store and buy some cheese. Nay, not today. I've already make two mix CDs and I think that's going to be my new hobby: yep, I'm a dork.

Just saw the Oscar nominations: holy surprise! Shocking announcements:
1. Sean Astin not nominated for LOTR - shafity shaft shafted.
2. Johnny Depp nominated for Best Actor for Pirates of the Caribbean - funny, effeminate pirate = kick ass gold statue.
3. 13 year old girl from Whale Rider nominated for Best Actress - youngest nominee in history
4. Sofia Coppola up for Best Director - chicks rule! But she needs to stop wearing potato sacks. I'm just saying...
5. Lots of indies nominated - Barbarian Invasions, 21 Grams, Pieces of April, Whale Rider - quite refreshing.

Bottom line: LOTR will win. If I have to run naked through the streets of LA...on second thought, maybe I'll just ask nicely. And Bill Murray should win for Best Actor - "Ghostbusters" was my first theater movie when I was five. Nostalgia, ya know?

ONE MOVIE TO RULE THEM ALL! LORD OF THE OSCAR!

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

counter easy hit