Monday, February 02, 2004

"THE BOOB HEARD 'ROUND THE WORLD!" I loved it...everyone in the room sat open-mouthed as the lights went down, jumping to the edge of their seat laughing in disbelief. I thought it was better than sending Aerosmith into space. And yes, the stunt was an accident; JT said it was a "wardrobe malfunction." Everyone is apologizing: CBS, MTV, J. Timberlake, my mom, your mom, covering their tracks. You know boobs=ratings=media attention. And is it coincidence that Janet released her new single today? Pish posh. Will this be the Britney/Madonna kiss of 2004? Perhaps...

What lingerie bowl? Justin cops a cheap feel on the well made up Janet about 10 minutes after he woke up. At least iron your chinos before you perform at the FRIGGING SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW! I'm just saying...And P Diddy Pop Daddy pulling a Jameroquai with the moving floor was great. But the show stopper: Rhythm Nation?!! I was 12 the last time I heard that song, and you know everyone in the room did the "4,3,2,1" countdown right along with Janet. Don't you lie to me.

Disappointing commercials, save the Budweiser one with the horse passing gas and the Subway commercials that PLOWED over what little reputation Wang Chung had left. Pizza, tasty bean dip, and illegal frosted sugar cookies. I think Amber bought them out of the back of a van in Chinatown. Good times, good friends!

That is all for now! I hope your favorite team won!

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

counter easy hit