Friday, January 30, 2004

Ho hum...the more I think about it, the more I dislike 'days off.' Work is really slow, so hours are cut for next week. I'd much rather be productive than sitting at home, getting sleepy, trying to learn Darrin's Dance Grooves. Don't let anyone fool you, Darrin has the mad flow and the steps are really friggin' hard. I tried to learn the steps for Jordan Knight's "Give it to you" for 45 minutes. I think I have a new respect for the physicality of pop stars. Same goes for the "Bye Bye Bye" N*Sync dance. Jesus, that's some poppin' and lockin'!

Speaking of Jordan Knight, will anyone go with me to the Magic Bag show??? My two friends can't go and I'm not THAT secure as to go relive my childhood alone. Anyone? Please? It'll be fun! Even if he doesn't throw down some "I'll be loving you (forever)," he'll still be Jordan K. from NKOTB. Doesn't that mean SOMETHING? Let it simmer...

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited to see the new Pepsi commercial - Pink, Britain and Beyonce fighting gladiator style? Fucking ridiculous but so entertaining. And yes, I'm one of those people who watches the Superbowl for the halftime show and the commercials. So there.

New interesting ear candy of the week: Dizzee Rascal (I think that's how it's spelled). British rapper with a style reminiscent of ODB. Check it out...it still has to grow on me, but it's working...

Hopefully, I'll see most of you in the Hills of Auburn this Sunday. Later, homies!

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

counter easy hit