Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Apprehension is a Warm Gun

Feeling nervous...feeling very nervous. Is this California trip doable? Will I pile on more credit card bills...am I making the right choice? Well, tickets have been bought, hotel rooms have been reserved. It's only a matter of time now. I figure it this way: I'm already in California, so when am I going to get another chance to go to that side of the country? I just want to say I've been to San Diego; The Thrills love it so much...I'm sold! Another long day of shooting today, but very satisfying. Off to Grand Rapids for a roomate reunion this weekend...SSX Tricky and Tenacious D. I love it!

Yesterday, I received a llama of my very own. I've got to get this llama to school, somebody help, QUICK (if you do not know Sifl and Olly, I just wasted 11 seconds of your life. Deal with it or get all up on some Liam Lynch)!


Everybody to the Limit!

counter easy hit