Thursday, February 12, 2004

Questions of the Human Body

The eighth great wonder of the world: my nose. How can one small body part contain so much mucus? It has to stop sometime, doesn't it? Doesn't the human body have its limit? I mean, we don't continuously pee for four hours or bleed for two without fainting. So why is it for three freakin' days that I have the inability to stop sneezing or blowing my nose? I feel great: lots of energy, spirits are up, but it just keeps on coming. I might as well be taking chicklets for my sinus disaster for all the good zinc and over-the-counter meds are doing. Sorry, I just hate having my body freak out on me. I treat it right; don't drink too much alcohol, try and get enough water, haven't pierced anything uneccesary. I have done you no wrong!

On a lighter note...I'm going to have my hair colored this weekend. Time for Funky Liz to return! Two days until Coachella tickets go on sale...oh glorious day! Brain is tired...so much logging...And if anyone cares, I might be on the 96.3 morning show. I called up Blain and we talked relationships, gearing up for V-Day shinanagins (he actually saw the Detroit News article...I didn't think people actually read that stuff!).

I hope Troy Athens kills Seaholm in volleyball tonight! GO RED HAWKS!

Later, kool kids :)

counter easy hit