Friday, April 16, 2004

Friday is good!

America has come to their senses and JPL is out of the competition. Way to go, America - you've made the right choice. It's about fucking time.

Last night's premier party was a blast! My bosses finally met my parents, Ryan cut together a hilarious tribute to Bill (highlight: The Goats of Guyana!!!), I drank tasty Coronas, ate amazing bruschetta and hung out with some of the most fun people I've ever worked with. It was a joy!

I just made two kick ass iTunes mix CDs. Now I can have Murphy Lee, Snow Patrol and Kinky wherever I go. Rawk.

I leave tomorrow for Grand Rapids to enjoy Murder By Death and get some sweet lovin' from J. Baker. Tonight, though I've been warned against it, will be Electirc Six, Back in Spades, and Midwest Product. I'm ready - let us go forth.

To all those whoo see Kill Bill Vol. 2 this weekend, I heard it's out of control in the best possible way. Action film of the year? Quite possibly.

I guess I should get ready for work now...got to sleep in and my body thanks me...everyone have a great weekend AND YOU SHOULD COME OUT TO ELECTRIC SIX TONIGHT.

counter easy hit