Saturday, April 24, 2004

So Ron and I have found a unique beer to enjoy and expand out cultural horizons with. Hebrew Messiah Bold! No joke, there's a rabbi on the front of the bottle! It's a darker brew that starts off bitter but ends up smooth. It's Jewish Beer...but I'm not sure if it's Kosher...I love it!

And I officially feel deformed. I had my final fitting for my bridesmaid's dress and the friggin' top won't fit around my ribs - not my bust, not my waist, but my ribs are too wide that the top won't zip all the way up. Is this normal? They've been like this my entire life and only now they've become a fashion obstacle. They have to add an inch on each side. Proof positive that I have the world's strangest body type - tiny torso, broad shoulders, long legs and bulging ribs. Oh damn you Express and Limited - damn you to hell! Actually, it's more funny than frustrating. It's a conversation starter!

Okay, time to begin a MUCH overdue cleaning...I go forth with mop and dustcloth...

counter easy hit