Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Liz is looking forward to:

1. Spiderman 2 - This Wednesday, baby!
2. Watching pretty colored explosions!
3. Going to the Hazel Park Race Track for the first time as a high roll in training.
4. TASTEFEST! Can the lineup be any sweeter? Hell, no! I've been brushing up on my Cake all week, revisiting "Fashion Nugget."
5. Indulging in tasty bits of alligator - mmm mmm gator!
6. The Smerigan Luau - no doubt Ron's dad will try and force me to drink some tropical alcoholic beverage, and I will buckle like a belt.
7. Frisbee golf - umm, please don't rain?
8. Housesitting in West Bloomfield - hot tub, sauna, a furry companion...
9. Finishing Homicide Season Three and moving on to Season Four
10. DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON MONDAY. Come on Ron, we have to stick with the plan!

Hopefully, I'll see most of you at one point this weekend. Have friggin' birthday, America!

counter easy hit