Friday, September 24, 2004

God hates Florida.

I'm thinking twice about opening my mouth and ragging on Midwest winter months. We've got it stone cold easy compared to those poor, water-logged saps down in Florida. Jeane's comin' for ya! She's a crazy bitch. You thought Frances, Ivan and Charley were messed up? Wait until you've gone toe-to-toe with a chick hurricane. You have no idea what PMS really means when she's a goddamn HURRICANE! How much more can they take? Well, I'll tell you what, Home Depot never had it so good. They love it! Plywood manufactures are popping corks and kissing the misses.

So is life. Going to see the funny tonight in Royal Oak - John Hefron is in town! He has to do the "We-Gotta-Go" Girl sketch. Genius. Tomorrow, Ron and I are going to start making our own wine. Hope you like red wine, 'cause it won't be BYOB anymore at the Maplhurst digs.

I'm starting to miss my friends...I know game night wasn't that long ago, but is anyone up for WAB on Sunday night? Word. You know where to find me.

counter easy hit