Friday, October 28, 2005

MMMMMMMush.

This is why I don't do drugs-this has to be what drugs feel like, and it's terrible. My brain feels like a blob of goopy muck. Icky, sticky, goopy muck. My life with revolve around Daimler Chrysler Services for the next week, and I'm going to be chin-deep in customer satisfaction and innovation and creativity and dealer appreciation and new product launches. By November 5th, I will be watching the Bon Jovi Battle of the Bands and drinking until I see elves in bikinis as they make sausage and sing the theme song to 'Friends.'

Yep, that's a lot of alcohol.

Tomorrow is my first improv workshop - nervous, like always, because I'm trying something new. Eager because I think I might have a small (read: MICROSCOPIC) speck of talent for the funny. But, like we know from Mr. Boylan's experience, being professionally funny is a completely different animal. Roar.

If anyone wants to see me as a pirate, come to Boogie Fever tonight. GARR!!!

counter easy hit