Sunday, January 29, 2006

Cool things...

1. Drinking games - yes, I've been out of college for some years now, but during that time I played very few drinking games. I played two last night - man, I missed out on a ton of Saturday nights!

2. Dating on Demand - The ONLY reason to get Comcast cable. It's fueling my next video project - and you're ALL going to be part of it. You'll find out soon enough.

3. Fashion in 2006 - Yesterday, I bought my first Delia's purchase in years and I FOUND MY BROWN BOOTS. Time to strut.

4. Jimmy Kimmel - why? Because this coming Wednesday, Ron and I having tickets to the Wednesday night show. Holy Best!

5. PBR - but if and only if it is served ice cold and in a bottle. No bullshit.

6. Steve Carrell - I can totally see myself having a meal with him. Amazingly hilarious and a 'normal guy' to boot!

7. Cleaning my apartment - like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. Very theraputic.

8. "Love Monkey" - High Fidelity, but not a record store. Snappy dialouge and great music reference througout. And did anyone else catch the Monroe, Michigan reference from the first episode? Smerigan hometown represent!

9. Check out this video of Trent Reznor (on lead vocals) in his old band, Option 30. Slightly embarassing, but so best. I can't even hip-thrust like that. Isn't he adorable???

Number ten is up to you - off to the WAB now...mmmmmmmmBLOODY MARY!

counter easy hit