Thursday, January 12, 2006

Steve Jobs, I wanna have 10,000 of your babies.

As Macworld wraps up and I cry bitter tears over the mountain of tasty tech goodness that I'll never have, please enjoy Steve Job's keynote speech from Monday. It's about an hour and a half, so make some popcorn, grab a soda and take some notes. I will have a MacBook Pro - oh yes, I will have a MacBook Pro. Tomorrow: my favorite moments courtesy of Mr. Jobs and my feelings of technical inadequacy grow larger by the minute. Get on the train...IT'S LEAVING THE STATION!!!

Big ups to my boy Damon Lindelof on last night's "Lost" - we got our monster. And, thanks to Jackie's DVR, we got to have a frame-by-frame recap of what Echo saw inside the smoke monster. Here's my crazy theory - this monster is a good guy. It reads whomever it comes in contact with and then judges them. This is why Locke and Echo were "spared." They are both people who have either lead good lives or have turned their lives around for the better. I think there's another 'spirit' that is connected to The Others that we have yet to see. There will be a battle of the supernatural and there may be dance fighting. I'm tired of the Charlie addiction story - boring. Michael is going to go Pulp Fiction on the rest of the cast-aways and go after Walt at all costs. We all agreed last night that he was walking right into a trap - but who's trap...The Others? Another Dharma follower? We shall see...

If you want something to make your day, check out what Ron dug up. You will watch it a second time.

counter easy hit