Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No more television magic

I'm sure you've all read about the bad news...I guess pay cable really is the only outlet for smart comedy to survive in. It truly was one of my favorite shows. And I'm not big on the half-hour comedy, unless you count Scrubs and The Office. Brilliant. RIP, Bluths. And Bob Loblaw. And Barry Zuckercorn. And Super Dave Osbourne as The Surrogate. Shit, THIS SUCKS.

But you know what doesn't suck? BON JOVI, BABY! Friday will be full of fist-pumping and loud singing...then it's girl talk on Saturday. I haven't had Thai food in MONTHS. Seriously, can we get this week moving a little bit faster, please?

My motivation is seriously down to ZERO right now. Uh...plugging along...okay, away I go. At least I get to come home to Harry Potter tonight. Yeah, I know. Last in line again.

counter easy hit