Monday, October 31, 2005

More mmmmmmmush.

This week is gonna be a real thrill-ride...my ass. One thing I have going for me is a quiet office. I have it all to myself AND since my bosses are out all week, the phones have been quiet as well. I know more about Daimler Chrysler senior management than I've ever wanted to. EVER. My brain just needs nice glass of wine (which I am currently drinking...and enjoying). I'm working on the Bark in the Park script, which is coming along quite well. Throughout my life, I've always had the hardest time with the 'getting started' part of anything, whether it's a research paper or a script or some some crafty-type project. Once I dive in, hours pass by without notice. It's all about emersion - as long as I have the television on in the background. Yep, I'm one of those people.

Sheesh, the trick-or-treaters don't stop! Lots of cute kids. My favorite ones are the groups of four or more that always come with a hardy, out-of-sync "TRICK OR TREAT!" then start in with the laundry list of who they are. The six/seven year olds are always so proud of their costumes! I stopped trick or treating when I was 17...I'm retired.

BON JOVI Battle of the Bands this Saturday. I'll be there...Bon Jovi covers optional.

Back to work. No "Arrested Development" until next Monday? WTF, man? I'll have to make due with Robin Williams "Live on Broadway". High-larious.

counter easy hit