Monday, November 07, 2005

No more pitty

Shit man, I cannot ever live by myself. It messes with my head. I need human contact and conversation. I spent all weekend flapping my jaw, screaming and throwing people across the room during my workshop and talking over bar noise. Oh, mighty green tea, take me away!

Listening to Living Things "Bom Bom Bom." I've read about them for a while now, but this is my first taste. Dirty guitars that make your hips shake. Best.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW "LOST"!!! It can only go uphill from here! I miss my weekly fix of Matthew Fox. And friends and beer.

The end of Bark in the Park is almost in sight. Met with the editor today and got very excited. Got lots of new ideas and tried out all kind of effects. This is really what I miss about production - the post. Post-production is where my adrenaline goes through the roof and where all the hard work pays off! Okay, going to geek out and make a disc of Prime Ministers/Sensitive Clown. Brandon got a taste of PM on Saturday, now we gots to feed him. Hope to see all the kool kidz this Wednesday.

counter easy hit