Thursday, January 05, 2006

Brain break

THINGS I LOVE:
1. Leo's Coney Island

2. Client approval!

3. "Munich" - go see it now. Drop whatever it is that you're doing and enjoy one of the finest pieces of cinema ever created. I'M SERIOUS.

4. Roller Derby - I'm too fragile to play. Too much talk, not enough action. But damn, are those girls hardcore! Check out our local teams here.

5. Trivial Pursuit "Pop Culture 2"...look, Mom, I'm smart!

6. Reliving the old 'high school days' at my cousin's volleyball games.

THINGS I HATE:

1. ROBOTS Am I the only one who sees the beginning of the end?

2. Rob Thomas

3. No sun. I'm lacking some major vitamin E. Can anyone help a sista out?

OH! New improv performance date coming soon. It will officially be during a Monday in February. I will officially let you know when soon. Back to work. Piece out.

counter easy hit