Saturday, January 21, 2006

TV will rot your brain.

24 makes me want to have a heart attack. I sweat and I have palpatations and I say 'Jack, what are you going to do next? THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS.' Yet, he does. This season has taken off sprinting, running circles around past seasons. Granted, I skipped out on season four, but I can't remember being this engrossed since season one. Well done, Keifer. But, admit it, don't you miss the Lost Boys? They're worms, Michael!!!

Did you hear how Apple ripped off The Postal Service? Check out Ben Gibbard's statement regarding the new iMac commercial (1/19/06 - A Note From Ben) on their homepage. Just coincidence that both projects share the same director? Recycled creativity doesn't count as creativity! Check this out, then go back and watch "Such Great Heights."

RANDOM: Does anyone have new stuff from The Gossip or Tom Vek? And Emily, I'll take you up on that Ladytron. Yum!!!

Speaking of yum, two words: February 21st.

counter easy hit