Wednesday, February 15, 2006

On cloud 999...


Most of you know that I am a die-hard Liam Lynch fan, along with two other awesome bitches. Well, here is a recent post from his journal:

...I'm also working on a lot of music and music videos with my friend Matt Crocco of Sifl and Olly fame. We're currently putting the finishing touches on possibly the most psychotic song we've ever made. I'm working on a lot of computer animations and graphics for the video now. This video may cause you to have the urge to eat spiders after you view it.
love,
Liam

I cannot fully explain how happy this makes me. PLUS he now has a video podcast available through iTunes called Lynchland. PLUS the 'Tenacious D' movie, directed by Sir Liam, will be out later on this year - rumored release in Rocktober.

Order now and get a free cheetah. Get me directions to llama school. I'm Baxter Griefdeath and this is my friend, King Splash. ANSWER THE PHOOOONE....sorry about that. He's such a sweetie. Just look at him! He gets into my head and then it's all over, kids.


counter easy hit