Sunday, February 12, 2006

We're gonna ride that Dorkwave from here on out...

Dorkwave - aw, shit, they did it again. Some notes:

Wearing paper streamers is the new essential party accessory.

Jax and Toddy stuck it out for the first hour - thanks, graaahs!

Pinatas are always supposed to be light-hearted, never dangerous.

I wanted to shoot down that stupid cupid kid with his own goddamn arrows.

Mary Abraham, you are a dance, dance revolution - and I love you!

Dancing to "Love Will Tear Up Apart" is a foolish idea. But since when has being a fool ever stopped anyone? Best way to go about this is to sway and look pensive.

Ron exchanged heated stares with a shirtless bitch of a man. "The dance floor is over THERE." Ron had the upper hand - his shirt was on. Guess what? When Corktown is at capacity, you are the dancefloor. Ass.

Peabs is crazy...and I still don't know what an Abe Lincoln is.

Fishnets + Marilyn Manson boots = Hot Girl Overload.

To whomever stole Jackie's coat - we're coming after you.

Dancing to Loverboy and Blondie all in the span of ten minutes? It don't get no righter. And I heard some "Funky Cold Medina."

The table on the other side of Leo's screaming "Opa" and cheering everytime a plate was lit on fire was the perfect punctuation mark for the evening. It was like their birthdays, Hannakuah and Christmas on one delicious plate.

I haven't had a rock and roll night like that in a long time. Emily will have photos soon, I'm sure. As always, tons of fun, my throat is killing me, and I just finished a hearty Sunday breakfast at Toast. Details about The Dirty Show tomorrow. Time to watch some movies...and remember Trent's warning:

"SOMETHING'S GONNA GET BROKEN!"

counter easy hit