Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY

Two days until we get our faces blown off by aggro-rock and supreme hotness. Check this out:


Aaron North is gonna go OFF in Toledo on Tuesday! YEAHHHHHHH!

So, I've been called a wuss. Not the first time, trust me. This time, I'm gonna throw all wussosity out the window. A certain Sassy Sarah has called me out and now, with my head held high, I will walk the walk along with the talk. I am going to try out for the Detroit Derby Girls. This Thursday, I'll check out the meet and greet and see if I can throw down. Yeah, I'll be a rookie, but if I can wear hot little outfits and play Bully for a day, you'd better hide your lunch money. I'm comin' for YOU!

And EVERYBODY loves Dance Dance Revolution. It was officially unveiled on Friday and it was a hit. Nothing like some alcohol, some Euro-Japanese-synth pop, and some friendly competition to spice up the evening. It's only just the beginning...survey says that on Wednesday at Maplehurst, there will be dance dancing and drink drinking. Don't be afraid...we all have to learn sometime.

counter easy hit