Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Reason #25,671 why I love Internet radio

Has anyone (besides Ron) heard of Snow Patrol? Their single is "Light Up" and it's beautiful, very orchestral and whisper-like. Why is it that I can't get enough of British boys with breathy singing voices?

Oh, and 89X is now playing Bright Eyes...here it comes...I LIKE EMO, BUT WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH HIM SO HE CAN STOP WHINING? He seriously sounds like he is in pain, like with a stomach cramp - whining isn't singing; whoever told you that just lied to you. So you're sipping wine and you're alone and you're making out in someone's car: you are not convincing me. If anyone likes Mr. Oberst, I mean no disrespect to you, only to his shitty band.

Wow...I'm usually not this negative when it comes to music, unless I'm talking about The Durst. Sorry, had to get that out. I feel much better. Well, off to a hard rock show tonight to see Walls of Jericho: she is five feet tall and mean as hell. I'll observe from the bar.

Laters!

counter easy hit