Friday, August 12, 2005

I don't think I'm ready for this jelly.

Sunday night. The Main Event. The Farewell Tour. Destiny's Child. My head may explode with supreme hotness. I can't wait! Oh, but the fashion confusion - do I wear sassy shoes or do I go sensible since I'll be droppin' it like it's WHITE HOT? I don't know what to do.

I feel like sushi all the time now. Strange, eh?

By the way, I want to marry Sloan. If anyone was fortunate enough to pick up A Sides Win with the bonus DVD, you know what I'm talking about. All of their videos, plus interviews, plus live concert goodies. I want a harram of indie rockin', shaggy men. They can wash my car and fold my laundry and kick out the jams 24/7.

Okay, that's about it. Back to work - so much happening! Work, meeting with lendors, movie premiers, concerts (DC and Willie Nelson), rafting...shit, man! This is wack.

counter easy hit