Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Giddy Day

You know what I love about professional voice over talent? You think they create this ideal voice, but that moody deep tone of voice is how they really sound! So when he is telling fart jokes and he talks about me watching him pee, he has that damn Radio and Television voice and it CRACKS ME UP! I sat in and timed out voice over sound bites for the first Med Air show. I get more and more excited as the pieces come together: the graphics, the voice over, the soundtrack: it's a real television show!!! A real Discovery television show! Now we're looking to rent an actual theater to have the premiere. With shrimp cocktail and a plane-shaped cake and everything! And today it's sunny and I'm getting my car fixed for cheap and I'm using my two-for-one coupon at the WAB tonight (you rule, Renee!) and it's a good day. A damn good day, indeed.

Um...anything else? Not at the moment. Time to grocery shop and pay some billz. And KICK ASS NEWS OF THE DAY: Joss Whedon is writing the next arc of one of the X-Men series. The Two become One!

Bye-Bye 4 Now.

counter easy hit