Sunday, March 14, 2004

Random Thoughts on my Day of Rest

1. Incubus needs to go on the "S.C.I.E.N.C.E" Tour, play every track from that album and none of their shitty new stuff. Really, it can be done and the fans will go NUTS for "A Certain Shade Of Green."

2. Buffy The Vampire Slayers is AWESOME! Two more seasons to go??? Not enough. Joss, my hat is tipped to you. Bravo.

3. Though Buffy is quality television, "Homicide: Life on the Street" beats the living crap out of it. I just bought season 3 and season 4 is on hold. THE most underrated television show in the history of the boob tube with an Emmy win too late. Bummer.

4. After seeing Dashboard Confessional cover REM's "Automatic For the People," I have to tip my hat to C. Carrabba and the rest of the DC crew. Thank you Amber! They did a decent job...EXCEPT for "Find the River." Yeesh. But Master Stipe gave his approval with as co-lead vocalist on "Drive" and "Hands Down." As Ron says, even if Micheal Stipe doesn't write it, when he sings any song, it just sounds more important. And the gravelly voice is a plus, Mike: keep smoking a pack a day. We love it!

5. When I shake my groove thing to Rob Bass' "It Takes Two," I am truly a happy person.

6. A small, yet significant, part of me wants to be a Sevin waterfall dancer. I love when I catch them looking bored up there on the platform. Take a breather, girls; those hot pants are awful tight...and hot.

7. Ron TOTALLY looks like Jonathan Riker from "Star Trek: NG." Good call, Shawn.

Now, I must clean and prepare for the coming of the parents. Have a great Sunday...oh, and before I forget, does anyone know when Elefant tickets go on sale? I'm gonna scoop it up! And for all of you that have HBO, "Sopranos" season premier is tonight.

Laters!

counter easy hit